The free Red Dead Redemption Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack DLC is now available for download worldwide on Xbox LIVE, and the PSN Store in both North America and Europe.
The Team behind Red Dead Redemption just pushed a FREE DLC pack with tons of new maps and fan-favorite characters from the single-player story. Charecters like Landon Ricketts, Deputies Eli and Jonah, Mexican Army Captain Vincente de Santa, outlaw Javier Escuella, rancher Drew MacFarlane, Native American informant Nastas and John Marston’s ranchhand ‘Uncle’.
The Myths and Mavericks DLC Pack also features a bevy of new multiplayer locations, including Cochinay, Nekoti Rock and Beecher’s Hope and more, along with new Stronghold games in Armadillo, Tumbleweed, and Chuparosa (a full list of locations is listed below). Check out the new pack, click here.
Maps/Modes (bolded locations are brand new to multiplayer)
- Cochinay – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout, Stronghold
- Nekoti Rock – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
- El Presidio – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Plainview – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Gaptooth Mine – Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Pike’s Basin – Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Perdido – Hold Your Own, Grab the Bag
- Benedict Point – Hold Your Own, Grab the Bag
- Beecher’s Hope – Stronghold
- Torquemada – Stronghold
- Armadillo – Stronghold
- Chuparosa – Stronghold
- Rio Bravo – Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Tumbleweed – Stronghold