Montreal game publisher Meridian4 signed a distribution agreement with The Games Company to distribute an updated PC Version of the XBL indie title Biology Battle.
Players will take on the role of a medical nanobot and embark on an exciting journey into the depths of a biological cell. They must evade the defense tactics of other cells and try to survive for as long as possible.
Biology Battle for PC will feature:
- Eleven different versus modes (e.g. lasso, froghop, worms)
- Play online against thousands of real opponents
- Comprehensive tournament mode, demanding coop mode
- Improve the ship´s capabilities with various bonuses
- Enhanced features from the XBLA-hit; the latest graphic and shader effects, high use of DX 10/11 abilities, new game modes, new enemy types, and and improved AI
“Biology Battle is an excellent title and performed extremely well on XBLA. We are very optimistic to create a similar impact on the other platforms together with our new partner Meridian4 and are very excited to add Biology Battle as one of the key titles in our upcoming line up for its release in second quarter of 2010!” said Christian Sauerteig, Director Marketing & Sales at The Games Company.
Biology Battle is the XBLCG’s highest rated Dual Stick Shooter, complete with original and competitive survival modes and 11 PARTY GAMES! Biology Battle is a modern, fast-paced take on the action arcade genre.