Today Ubisoft released a Gameplay video, along with the developer comments, from Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. In the video the Development team discuss the back story of the game, some of the new features and level designs as well as the battle engine used (originally designed for Assassins Creed). From the videos appearance this looks like a great rebooting of the franchise, heading back to the roots of the game and building on the success of the Sands of Time.
Video includes comments from:
* Michael McIntyre – Level Design Director
* Jean-Christophe Guyot – Creative Director
* David Deschenes – Level Design Manager
* Ceri Young – Scriptwriter
* Thomas Simon – Lead Game Designer
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands. Coming out on May 18th