Larva Mortus, the latest game release from Montreal publisher Meridian 4, is an action horror game that has you hunting the supernatural in an ominous and dark atmosphere full of the undead, and demonic nightmares.
In the top down shooter assume the role of “The Agent” as you travel through many action packed monster hunting missions. Larva Mortus offers fast and entertaining monster-hunting game play. A horrific atmosphere goes hand in hand with furious action packed splatter fest.
- 30 frightening supernatural monsters to destroy. Vampires, werewolves, the undead, and more!
- A dark and horrifying atmosphere with mysterious storyline quests!
- A solid arsenal – varying from classic six shooters and shotguns to the fancy “Dynamo Gun”
- Randomly generated missions for high replay value
- Main character development through a set of RPG-like features
- Many environments – from spooky manors and catacombs to dark forests and lonely deserts
- An awesome dark orchestral music score
Stay tuned for our review of Larva Mortus
Platform: Steam Network – PC
Studio: Rake In Grass
Release Date: 19 Mar 2009