Get ready Gear heads the May car pack for Forza 4 is coming soon and it has a great line up of cars for your driving pleasure. From the super hot Hennessey Venom GT to the stoner/rocker classic, the 1977 AMC Pacer X.
The May Top Gear Car Pack features the following 10 cars:
- 2012 Hennessey Venom GT – The Venom GT is ambition personified. Designed to beat the Bugatti Veyron’s 0-200 mph time, the car is defined by pure, unadulterated power. The result is impressive—the Venom reaches 0-200 mph in less time than it takes your average car to reach 0-60 mph.
- 1977 AMC Pacer X – Wayne and Garth never had it so good (Party on Wayne, Party on Garth). With classic 70s style and a 232-cubic-inch, 3.8 litre, inline six, the Pacer X was modest on power, but its legacy lives on today. Take it for a ride in “Forza Motorsport 4,” preferably with “Bohemian Rhapsody” cranked nice and loud.
- 2011 Ford Transite SuperSportVan – The SuperSportVan is the latest creation in the long-standing series of Ford-built custom fans, which dates back to 1971. Designed to prove that Ford engineers know how to have fun, this version is a one-off design shown at a 2011 UK commercial vehicle show.
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon – The 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is by far the most comfortable and amenity-loaded Wrangler ever. It’s grittier too, with 40 per cent more horsepower than older models, making this Jeep just as comfortable on the track as it is on the trails.
- 1966 Lotus Cortina – One of the first “race on Sunday, commute on Monday” factory cars, the Lotus Cortina built its reputation both on the tarmac and in folks’ daily lives. Packing 115-horsepower and weighing just over a ton, the Cortina can carry four people in relative comfort, but it’s most happy when being revved high and thrown into a corner with full gusto.
- 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 – The turbo-charged Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 is a treasured piece of JDM history. The VR-4 was sold in limited numbers and its four-wheel drive, four-wheel-steering handling highlights technology that caters to a driving experience matched only by much more expensive sedans.
- 2012 Smart ForTwo – The uncontested winner of the “easy to park” award, the Smart ForTwo is the first micro car to be introduced in the U.S. At just 106-inches long, the ForTwo is by far the smallest production car ever made. It’s a practical, urban errand runner whose looks will always spark a conversation.
- 1990 Subaru Legacy RS – Putting aside its smaller, quirkier wagons and sedans, Subaru brought new game to dealerships in 1990 with the Legacy RS. More substantial in nearly every respect, the Legacy RS Turbo was the most powerful Subaru model available and still enjoys a strong following among Subie enthusiasts.
- 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 – Packing a huge HEMI under its hood that makes for more than 450 horsepower, the Chrysler 300 SRT8 packs a potent combination of power and sophistication. The 300 will go hit 0-60 in under five seconds and will nail the quarter mile in less than 13 seconds. It might not be what you expect from a Chrysler these days… and that’s precisely the point.
- 1965 Austin-Healey 3000 MkIII – Hand-crafted beauty and grin-widening performance define the 1965 Austin-Healey 3000 MkIII. With a 147-horsepower, six-cylinder overhead valve engine, the Healey–or “Squealy” as it was often called–delivers an exhilarating open-air ride and grippy cornering.
See you on the Track!
With the number of tracks Ubisoft has been recently releasing for Rocksmith guitar fans are not lacking for fresh content.
Recent tracks released include:
- “Space Oddity” by David Bowie
- “Barracuda” by Heart
- “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” by Blue Oyster Cult
- “Black” and “Jeremy” by Pearl Jam
- “Dammit” “What’s My Age Again” and “All The Small Things” by Blink 182
- “The Thrill Is Gone” by B.B. King
- “Born Under a Bad Sign” by Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan
- “Soul Man” by the Blues Brothers
Songs are available for purchase for $2.99 each on the Playstation network and 240 Microsoft points each on Xbox Live.
Crank the volume and rock on my friends.
Just one day after release Ubisoft announces DLC for Assassin’s Creed Revelations, The Ancestors Character Pack, which will feature four new multiplayer characters: the swashbuckling Privateer, the devious siren Corsair, the battle-tested Brigand and the bloodthirsty Gladiator.
The Ancestors Character Pack will be available for download December 13 for $3.99 on the PlayStation®Network and 320 Microsoft Points on XBOX LIVE®. The first two downloadable content packs are available for pre-order today.
The first of the Scheduled DLC for Gears of War 3 is almost available (Nov 1) for download and it’s packed with fun things for your multiplayer experiences. This DLC will also additional achievements worth 250 Gamerscore as part of the upgrade.
The DLC will be available for 800 Microsoft Points or for download automatically to consumers who have purchased the “Gears of War 3” Season Pass, which entitles you to the game’s first four game add-ons at a 33 percent discount, the Horde Command Pack includes:
- Blood Drive – The Jacinto Medical Plaza was overwhelmed by evacuated citizens after the government-sanctioned Hammer Strikes, and the ensuing riots quickly turned this safe haven into a dangerous inferno. An abundance of high ground and funnelled choke points make this map a returning favourite to Horde.
- Rustlung – Once the pride of the Royal Tyran Navy, the foredecks of this decommissioned battleship are now riddled with bullet holes. Any team with the fortitude to hold the exposed central torpedo bay will find that the ship’s Loader has been replaced with a battle-ready Silverback mech suit.
- Azura – This island resort was once the exclusive domain of Sera’s educated elite, but the tranquil water gardens and lush foliage have become a hotly contested combat zone. Dual snipers overlook a powerful explosive weapon, while the defensive central platform may be your last resort of retreat.
- Command Center – A brand new type of fortification that allows you to call in fire support from sniper teams, mortar strikes and even multiple Hammers of Dawn.
- Decoy Upgrade – A new fortification level that turns your decoy into an Onyx Guard bot that will fight in your defense.
- Sentry Upgrade – This upgrade adds a fire bolt sentry that deals much more damage and is very effective against Berserkers.
- Silverback Upgrade – This advancement allows you to upgrade your Silverback exo-suit with devastating rockets and extra levels of repair cost reduction.
- Onyx Guard
- Big Rig Dizzy
New weapon skins:
Sounds like fun regardless if your fighting for the Horde or the COG.
The free Red Dead Redemption Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack DLC is now available for download worldwide on Xbox LIVE, and the PSN Store in both North America and Europe.
The Team behind Red Dead Redemption just pushed a FREE DLC pack with tons of new maps and fan-favorite characters from the single-player story. Charecters like Landon Ricketts, Deputies Eli and Jonah, Mexican Army Captain Vincente de Santa, outlaw Javier Escuella, rancher Drew MacFarlane, Native American informant Nastas and John Marston’s ranchhand ‘Uncle’.
The Myths and Mavericks DLC Pack also features a bevy of new multiplayer locations, including Cochinay, Nekoti Rock and Beecher’s Hope and more, along with new Stronghold games in Armadillo, Tumbleweed, and Chuparosa (a full list of locations is listed below). Check out the new pack, click here.
Maps/Modes (bolded locations are brand new to multiplayer)
- Cochinay – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout, Stronghold
- Nekoti Rock – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
- El Presidio – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Plainview – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Gaptooth Mine – Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Pike’s Basin – Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Perdido – Hold Your Own, Grab the Bag
- Benedict Point – Hold Your Own, Grab the Bag
- Beecher’s Hope – Stronghold
- Torquemada – Stronghold
- Armadillo – Stronghold
- Chuparosa – Stronghold
- Rio Bravo – Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Tumbleweed – Stronghold
Good news for all you PS3 and PC Fallout New Vegas gamers feeling left out and unloved by Bethesda. Today they announced that Dead Money would be hitting your systems on Tuesday Feb 22nd. Further news on the Fallout DLC front comes news that there are 3 more chapters scheduled for release “in the coming months”. All 3 of these DLC chapters will be released simultaneously across all platforms.
Good news eh?
Today Ubisoft announced the Animus Project Update 1.0 DLC for PS3 and Xbox 360. Not only did they announce that it was out but it’s also FREE!! Yes I said Free. The Animus Project 1.0 includes a brand-new game mode and brand new map for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer.
Further to that, The Animus Project 2.0 is coming in January with another new game mode and multiplayer map and will also be totally free.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of us.
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
Animus Project Update 1.0 DLC
Now AVAILABLE FOR FREE
Animus Project Update 2.0, Available in January, Will Also Be Available For Free
Montreal, CANADA – December 14, 2010 – Ubisoft announced today that the Animus Project Update 1.0 downloadable content (DLC) for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system is now available on XBOX LIVE® and PlayStation® Network for download for free. Ubisoft also announces that Animus Project Update 2.0 will be available in January and also free to download.
The Animus Project Update 1.0 includes a brand-new game mode and brand new map for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer. The game mode, Advanced Alliance, makes the original Alliance Mode with target identification and engagement more difficult than in original Alliance Mode, thus providing a more challenging experience for players. With three teams of two players each, Advanced Alliance is a tougher test for players and rewards teams that use stealth techniques to hunt their targets.
Located on a rocky tidal island of Normandy in France, the new map, Mont Saint-Michel, offers breathtaking scenery sure to enchant all. Its particular topography of narrow streets, high-perched bell-tower and multi-leveled architecture is perfect for hunters and predators alike to surge from out of nowhere to execute their prey. To survive, recruits need to use free-running and narrow roads to their advantage.
The Animus Project Update 2.0 includes a brand-new game mode and brand new map for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer. The Pienza Map provides the perfect free-running playground where predators and targets can blend and disappear. In the new Chest Capture Multiplayer Mode two teams comprised of three players each partner with fellow Templars to either defend or capture Chests. Also included is the new Templar Score feature to reward diligent work by Abstergo recruits.
For updates on Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, please visit the game’s official Web site at www.assassinscreed.com, via Twitter @AssassinsCreed and Facebook at facebook.com/assassinscreed.
Assassin’s Creed Project Legacy is available on Facebook at: http://apps.facebook.com/projectlegacy.
Valve officially unveiled som details about the the new upcoming DLC for the popular zombie killing franchise. The Sacrifice tels the story of how the original survivors end up in New Orleans and meet with the survivors of the sequel. As we all know, Bill ultimately dies according to “The Passing” but in the end, the player decide who dies when playing it. The DLC will be compatible with both L4D and L4D2 – as an added bonus, L4D2 players will get the No Mercy campaign to play through.
The DLC is due out sometime in October for free for PC and Mac users as always whle us Xbox users get pumped for $$$ – Also there’s a 120pg comic due out to tell the story about how Bill dies.
Honestly, I still play Left 4 Dead a fair amount but I’ve scaled it back dramatically because I’m sick of the same old shit. I’m really happy for the new levels but suspect it may be too little too late for some people to care about. Time to take the wraps off L4D3 valve or perhaps a proper DLC campaign that spans across more than 3 levels.
Sackboy is powering up with the latest DLC pack – Marvel Super Heroes.
Level Pack includes:
- 4 Brand new Marvel themed Levels
- 3 New music tracks
- A New level background
- 6 Materials
- 12 Decorations
- 5 Objects
- 155 Stickers
Pricing US $4.99
Compatible with LBP and LBP2
Character Pack Includes:
- Iron Man’s Rocket Boots, Iron Man’s Gauntlets, Iron Man’s Helmet, Iron Man Skin, Iron Man’s Armour
- The Thing Skin
- Mystique Mask, Mystique’s Goggles, Mystique’s Hair, Mystique Skin, Mystique’s Belt, Mystique’s Eyes
- Daredevil’s Boots, Daredevil’s Mask, Daredevil’s Gloves, Daredevil’s Horns, Daredevil’s Trousers, Daredevil Skin, Daredevil’s Shirt
- Doctor Octopus Claw, Doctor Octopus’s Goggles, Doctor Octopus’s Hair, Doctor Octopus Skin, Doctor Octopus’s Tentacle Arms
Pricing US $5.99
Compatible with LBP and LBP2
What give you eleven new trophies, six new character skins, two new multi-player maps and a new game type?
Uncharted 2 does
New game play on the Siege map looks to play on one of nine maps where players defend for ten rounds with progressively harder enemies being sent your way. Hold your ground and defend your positions well to win this one.