When I first saw the limited Edition Star Wars Xbox 360 I was planning on upgrading, but due to unfortunate timing my upgrade plans were moved up a couple months so I’ll be missing out – but you don’t have to!
Just look at all these newly announced game play modes: Jedi Destiny: Dark Side Rising, Podracing, Rancor Rampage, Galactic Dance Off and Duels of Fate. All these in addition to the previously announced Jedi, Podracing and Rancor modes previously announced by the team at LucasArts.
- New experiences within Jedi Destiny Mode, including:
- Space battles: As you travel the Galaxy to face an evil that threatens to undermine the fabric of the Republic, you’ll engage with forces of the Empire in intense space battles
- Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders: Pilot iconic Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders on your epic journey
- New duels: Battle opponents like Count Dooku and Darth Vader on your journey to become a Jedi
- New Duels of Fate mode, a battle-by-battle experience to sharpen your Jedi skills against the Dark Side.
- New Galactic Dance Off mode: Battle Darth Vader on the dance floor or bust a move “Solo style.” Additionally, the Xbox 360 Limited Edition “Kinect Star Wars” console bundle will feature an exclusive C-3PO unlockable for Dance Mode.
Limited Edition “Kinect Star Wars” console bundle will both be available on April 3, 2012 in North America for $449.99.
BTW – Anyone see “Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace 3D” yet?