Tonight marks the start of Season 10, and thankfully we are past the celebrity whining. This season is focusing on people adversely effected by the recession events over the last two years. This season promises a feisty group of Professional, Entrepreneurs and Legal professionals that are down on their luck and unemployed, taking the ultimate interview to new levels or backstabbing and deceit.
I can hardly wait to see what happens in the upcoming weeks.
* Spoiler Below *
Meet the Candidates:
Team Fortitude (Women):
- Tyana Alvarado – Unemployed Real Estate Agent
- Poppy Carlig – Recent College Graduate
- Stephanie Castagnier – Non-Profit Founder
- Nicole Chiu – Unemployed Attorney
- Brandy Kuentzel – Corporate Attorney
- Mahsa Saeidi -Azcuy – Assistant District Attorney
- Kelly Smith Beaty – Unemployed Public Relations Professional
- Liza Mucheru-Wisner – Entrepreneur
Team Octaine (Men)
- Alex Delgado – Truck Driver
- Gene Folkes – Entrepreneur
- Wade Hanson – Realtor
- David Johnson – Unemployed Account Manager
- Steuart Martens – Entrepreneur
- Clint Robertson – Unemployed CPA/Attorney
- Anand Vasudev – Entrepreneur
- James Weir – Unemployed Attorney
Task: Design a modern office space in downtown New York.
Fortitude took the route of a clean formal office space (they had a lawyer ss a team lead – go figure). Opting for subtle colours of grey, white and black with a mix of classic and modern furniture. Very functional and classic feeling.
Octaine had a small office space where they built a bright colourful office space that popped with Plant and tree accents, This setting was inspired by a “green” concept. During the presentation to Trump two crew members fell on carpets that had not been secured to the slippery floor… This could be a costly liability in the work place.
Trump didn’t like either space, while Ivanka and Don Jr. were both partial to the men’s space as it embraced the modern aspect of the task. Ultimately the Men’s team won for being more modern and being closest to the task given. (Note: Ivanka was worried about the attitude and temperament of Mahsa during the Boardroom.)
Reward: Private meeting with Donald Trump
Board Room: Tyana Alvarado, Mahsa Saeidi, Nicole Chiu (PM)
Fired: Nicole Chiu (Trump noted that Nicole has potential to be a strong leader and that he would connect her with the Mrs. Universe Organization – another Trump Affiliated Organization)